9.26.2015

New Series | DIY Halloween Napkins



Happy Halloween Everyone! 

I am very excited about this new series that I have put together for you on all things Halloween but best of all you can find them all now! Lets get started with our first project and its our DIY Halloween Napkins! 


Adding this cute napkin to your table layer is such a great touch and can be used again and again.

The best part is this is a no sew project. You will be cutting your ribbon to size and pin it to the napkin. This allows you to use the napkin for other holidays. Be sure to watch my video below at the end of the page to see step by step instructions.


This is a perfect afternoon project and I love the end results. Just imagine all the different types of ribbons you can pick from.




I just love having fun with Halloween from October 1st to October 31st and thats what I can't wait to share with you this month!


Here is a look at the napkins set out on the table ready to go. My next video will be an entire tour of the dining room so you can purchase your items!




This dining room set up is ready for all of my guest to come and enjoy! When they do arrive I will pick up the napkins without anyone noticing and put them away. We will use the very cute napkins that match our theme which are on the table.



I love the look that these napkins add to my table setting. Be sure to watch the video below to see the instructions.



So what do you think? Be sure to leave me a comment! See you in the next video when I share the room tour with you!




 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...