9.04.2015

Dollar Tree Collab Video and Idea


Hello Friends,

I am very excited to have the opportunity to take part in a Youtube Collaboration with several other great Youtube ladies! The challenge is to shop at Dollar Tree and spend $5.00 for your materials to use them to up cycle an existing item in your home.

I have shared 4 ideas with you in my video and on my blog here. Lets gets started!




Idea #1 I took a $1.00 Giraffe and sprayed it gold to add an extra accent to my desk. I love adding a touch of gold everywhere I can. I have taken my desk up a level just by adding this addition.



Idea #2 I took two of the elephants and sprayed them gold. I glued them on wood pieces to make them bookends. I love the high end look they give.

I knew I loved them when I saw them on several sites. This set was $29.99 and I was not going to pay that. Here is an example of one picture-




I also found this miniature animal at the Dollar Tree along with the canister. I sprayed the top and animal to create a candy jar for my media room. We love to put skittles in it and have it ready for movie night! 


This is my favorite piece. I tool the small giraffe and sprayed him gold. I glued him on a painted box  I purchased from Hobby Lobby for $4.00. I have this in my master bath room for jewelry pieces I wear each day. This would make a great gift. 



Take a look at my video below to see all of these great pieces along with more details. Be sure to subscribe to my channel so you never miss out!


Don't forget to subscribe and see you next time! 



Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...