8.21.2015

Whats for Dinner | Week Three



Welcome to Week 3 with my Whats for Dinner Series! 


I am having so much fun planning out all of our meals for the week. I have seen such an improvement in our budget with monthly groceries and our eating out. I hope you have been inspired to plan your meals after taking a look at my weekly series. 

This is a look from our Saturday night to dinner. It was very yummy and a fun treat! 








Back to the real world of eating at home after that over the top meal. For Sunday night we made a Taco Bar and had fresh taco salads. They were great. It was such a treat to have Eddie cook dinner.


I made mine into a soft taco with sides.



We also had marinated pork tenderloin and sides. I love buying the pork tenderloins that are in their own marinade and you just open and grill.


I can not wait to share this recipe with you. Its my homemade Red Beans and Rice and it is very easy to make. I will share that in an upcoming post. Its one you will want to try!



Over all it was a great week and I really stuck with my plan. Having a plan before hand is the key along with purchasing the items you will need. I find if I have to run to the store on my way home from work it just does not get done. I try to have two shopping days each week. 



Take a look here for a look at the week. Be sure to subscribe to my Youtube channel so you never miss out on anything!



Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...