Whats for Dinner | Week One


I am going to start sharing a new series with Whats for Dinner! This is week one and each week I will have a coordinating blog post with recipe links that match the video. I have really enjoyed sitting down and creating a menu. I am so excited for you to see everything that will be coming your way. I will be posting this every Saturday Morning so keep an eye out.


This week went as followed:

Day One-
Steak Burriottos
Loaded Salad

Day Two-
Taco Bell Outing

Day Three-
Pork Tenderloin
Garlic Roasted Cauliflower

Day Four-
Chicken Parmesan

Day Five-
Left Overs with Chicken Burriottos

Day Six-
Grilled Chicken
Caesar Salad

Day Seven-
Outback Treat

Click the video link below so you can see the yummy dishes!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...