Weekly Review | Week in my World




I am going to start sharing a look into my week with pictures and a video recap on my Youtube channel which I will link below. This past week was a very busy week on both work and personal level.


I attended a City Council meeting with co-workers and its always great to see everyone come together when working towards the same cause.




I had the opportunity to attend an after hours business meeting which had such a fun Mexican theme. All of the table decorations matched perfectly! I love any type of event that has a festive theme. 



The food was wonderful from beef tacos to shrimp and grits. There was also great dips and nachos and cheese. The food was wonderful!










I was ready to take on the week after I took time to sit down Sunday evening and plan out my week. I  now plan out my meals and my workout schedule. I was very pleased with how I stuck with my meal plan and will be doing it again this week. The workout schedule will be something I try again this week to make work. 


We were named the #1 Company with the local Nappies award so it was fun to share the news. This is an award that a local newspaper magazine we have allows the public to vote for their favorite companies and we won!



I also shared my Chocolate Delight Recipe this week. It is such a yummy dessert that I am sure your family will love as much as mine love it.


Click here to watch the How To for this great recipe~ 



I managed to stop by HomeGoods again this week and love what I picked up! 


I shared this photo on Instagram because this cup was just so fun! Made me think that as girls we just put on our red lipstick, say a prayer, and go for it!



Since school starts back Monday I would love to hear what you have been thankful for in Summer 2015? What was your favorite memory? 


I hope you enjoy this video clip from my first weekly recap vlog! See you next week! 





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...