8.09.2015

Weekly Recap | August 1st- 7th








This week I attended a business meeting at a local furniture store and of course I had to take a couple of pictures after the meeting. Everything was so beautiful and really caught my eye. I had to share them with you. Above you can see the set of pineapple bookends which I just love! They have a very broken in look to them.


This painting really was beautiful and I could see it hanging in a master bedroom closet. Can you just imagine seeing this everyday while getting ready for the start of your day. 


I love the look of this elegant chandelier and wish I had a spot of it in my home. From the gold to the crystals, its just amazing. 


This bar cart is perfect. Its amazing to me how popular bar carts have become and everyone can use them in so many different ways. I love the look of this one. 

Moving on with my week I snapped this picture on a Wednesday afternoon as I was pushing to get through the rest of the week. There is nothing like a pretty cup filled with coffee and new office supplies to finish the rest of the week. I love this black and white notebook I picked up at HomeGoods recently. 


I was so excited to share with you in a recent video that I had the opportunity to attend the Grand Opening of HomeGoods this past weekend. I will post the video link below but it was so much fun. I am so excited that we now have one!


Click video link here if you have not seen the fun! 


Over all it was a fun filled week as I hope yours was also! See you next week when I share my weekly blog check-in. 




Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...