KeyLime Mouse Cups Recipes
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup key lime juice or juice in lime container
- Lets start with your crust. In a small bowl you will mix together graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter. The best tool will be your hands but makes sure the butter is cooled. Divide crumb mixture evenly between 8-12 small dessert glasses.
- With a mixer you will beat cream until stiff peaks form.
- Take your second bowl and whisk together sweetened condensed milk and lime juice until smooth. It might look juicy at first but once the milk soaks in the lime juice its perfect.
- Fold lime mixture into whipped cream until mixed. Be sure to do this by hand.
- I would recommend that you pipe the mixture over graham cracker crumbs. Refrigerate until serving.
- You can garnish with graham crackers or lime zest.
As you can see each cup has the graham crackers pressed into the bottom of the cups.
You get a pretty look when pipping in the cream instead of using a spoon.
I love how each bowl looks on the table and they are ready for each guest to enjoy with a cup of coffee.
I hope you enjoy this recipe! For more details please watch video below. Be sure to subscribe to my Youtube channel so you never miss out!