Basket Love from HomeGoods





I recently shared in a haul video that I picked up these great baskets from HomeGoods and best of all they were only $4.99. I love opening my pantry each day and seeing them sitting there as they hold everything in such an organized way! It just makes my heart skip a beat!


They fit perfectly in my pantry. I can not believe the price point on these at only $4.99 each. The larger size are $6.99 which is great.

I lined my shelf with liners from The Dollar Tree. I love the way it turned out and its exciting to plan meals for the week when everything is lined up nice and neat.


If you are doing any type of meal planning or you want to start I think the key is being organized. These basket help me do just that! I must say I just love them!

In case you missed you missed my recent shopping haul where I purchased the basket I shared the link below! Enjoy and be inspired to organize your space. 




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...