Amazing Mozzarella Prosciutto Bites Recipe



These are amazing and one of my favorite appetizer items. We recently had these on our cruise with the Oasis of the Seas and I knew I could make them when we returned home. I love the way all the flavors come together and just taste amazing.



All that you need will be:
One loaf of soft french bread
One package of Prosciutto
One package of rolled Mozzarella
Honey Mustard of your choice

To start you will cut your french bread into one inch slices. Cut your mozzarella into thin slices and lay the cheese on your bread. Wrap the bread and cheese with half a piece of prosciutto. Top with a small amount of honey mustard. Bake in the over at 375 for just 3-5 minutes, only enjoy time to warm it. Do not walk away from the oven. This is only to warm the honey mustard and cheese.

These are amazing and I know you will love them!


We also add several other items to have a finger food style dinner. Smoked cheese with miniature crackers and olives.



I also had a grilled chicken breast and bacon from the night before that I made chicken bites with that you can dip in honey mustard.

Perfect night!



Take a look at my step by step direction with my Youtube Video here. Be sure to Subscribe to my channel so you never miss out!


I hope you enjoyed!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...