8.23.2015

A Look Into This Week | Baublebar Pieces




This week I purchased a new charm from BaubleBar and I love it. Its a gold pineapple charm with stones which look like diamonds. Its so pretty and I can't wait to pick up a few more. This one was only $8.00 so its a must have.



I also attended a fundraiser luncheon for Leukemia and for the event they will have everyone walk in the streets carrying a lantern in the colors below. Its going to be so pretty to see all of the walkers. 



I stopped by HomeGoods and purchased these bowls to photograph recipes that I make and share. I love the dragon fly look. They are so pretty and I believe they were around $5.00. I picked one up for myself and Eddie but they are going to work great for photographing for my blog.




I had the opportunity to attend a 2nd luncheon during the week and had such a wonderful time. I love working with such wonderful people. We also had such a wonderful time during our weekly meeting.






You know I love to entertain so of course it caught my eye when the restaurant that brought the food used these cute name cards.



This week I also made my Key Lime Mouse Cups so I hope you get the chance to make them! They are so yummy! 




The week was busy with meetings and lots of fun events so be sure to click here and take a look at all the fun. Make sure you Subscribe to my channel so you never miss out!

Here is a look into the week!!!


Have an awesome week! 




Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...