7.03.2015

Target $1.00 Section Haul



I just can not drive by Target without stopping to take a look a their $1.00 section. Their office supply section is my next stop because they have really brought in cute items for the home office. Here is a look at what I picked up on this trip.



The black and white box is from their gift wrapping section and was only $4.99. I plan to use it to hold my stationary and stamps. I love writing back to people that send me sweet notes and this box is perfect to hold my stationary.


Next I went to the dollar section and found new pens and scissors which matched. I was excited to find these because everything just goes so fast!


These are really great jumbo paperclips that you can find in the dollar section. I am excited to split them with Dallas and then put them to great use! 


We had a wonderful dinner and then attended a great movie. Be sure to see the video below to see all the great details!


Video is here! Click now to watch all the fun and be sure to subscribe! 




Thanks so much,


Erica

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...