7.20.2015

New Greenroom Stationery From Target



Since I started my Youtube channel I have had the opportunity to meet the most amazing ladies! We have so much in common from our love of decorating, family time, and organization. Many of the ladies write me sweet notes and I love to write back! This weekend I stopped by Target to find stationary that I felt fit me. I love the two items I picked out.

The first set will be the ones I use to send Thank You notes. If you have followed me for any amount of time you will know why I love these. Any guesses? ......................You got it, Black and White Stripes!


As you can see I love all things gold, black, and white. I will share more details on the notebook below.


The Thank You cards are from the company Spritz. For a pack of 10 I paid $3.99 and I just love the look. I can not wait to use these because anyone that receives one will know I picked these out with care and love.

I also love how the Target $1.00 section pens and pencils I recently purchased match perfectly.


The 2nd set of plain note cards I picked out were these green cards with gold foiled zebra's. I love the chic preppy look they have. They are from the company Greenroom. There are $6.99 for a box of 24.


I also love how pens that I previously picked up from the $1.00 section at Target also match my new stationary.


The company Greenroom also has a website with additional items. You can find it here http://www.greenroomeco.com

I was really pleased with this company. Take a look at some of their items.



Here is a look at some of the other items I can not wait to pick up.


The binders are also at Target but were out of stock when I went. I love the look of these. 

I did not see the notebooks during my visit but they are also on my must have list. 




These were two different sets that were in stores during my visit and I will pick up next time I love the lady bug and the whales but the gold foil really takes it to the next level.


This was my recent notebook purchase I picked up at Homegoods which you can see is a perfect match!


Take a look at my Youtube video review here. 




Hope you enjoyed! 


 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...