7.14.2015

Happy 4th of July Spend the Day with Us



I hope you had a wonderful 4th of July! I hope it was full of great food and great times. Here is a little look into how our day was spent. Since we spent it with family I did not want to overwhelm everyone with my camera but I did get a few fun pictures and video clips!



I shared my table set up with you in previous post but just a few pictures as we close out the 2015 year for the 4th of July of 2015!








I had a blast handling the grill with sausage, hamburgers and hot dogs! I love to grill and I am known as the Mrs. Grill Master!


The pool was so nice and cool after an afternoon on the grill. The water was perfect.



Click the video below to see a view of our day! 
Hope you enjoy! 


Erica



 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...