No-Sew DIY Cushion Cover Re-Do


Welcome to my Blog


If you have followed my Blog and my Youtube Channel for any amount of time in the last few weeks you will know that we are in the middle of a kitchen and family room makeover. So far we have:

Put up new black drapes in living room
New wood blinds in the kitchen- living room blinds are on order
New area rug is on order
New stove will be delivered Monday
Put tv over our fire place which opened up our book shelf
Book shelf makeover
Painted walls in both rooms cream
Purchased new lamps
Several other items added along the way



I want to keep my current furniture for at least two more years to allow me to finish other projects in my home. To do that I needed to recover the my chair cushion. It was very simple and here is a look at how mine turned out. Further down you can see the step by step video. 



Before painting our walls this cream color they were green so the cushion was perfect. Now it needs to match the black and gold color theme. 


I love how clean it looks and it was very simple to do. 


Adding the cushions made such a difference. Of course it will be lighter once the blinds come in and the drapes are opened. 


Take a look at this tutorial video below to see step by step how easy it is to put this together. 



We had a professional instal our tv and surround sound over the fireplace which opened up our book case and its been great being able to decorate it. I love how warm and open it is now. I have added a touch of gold in several spots because I love the idea of black and gold in a room.


I also recently shared how I made over this picture and turned it into a custom remote control holder. 




You can also see how to make this custom remote control box below here. 



What new projects are you working on?

Hope you enjoyed todays post! 

Erica

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...