Custom DIY Chic Remote Tray



Welcome to my Blog


I have been on the hunt for the perfect chic remote control holder to put on my ottoman in my family room makeover. I found to get what I wanted I needed to make it.





This is a look at the ottoman in my family room that I needed the new remote holder for. I currently have a gold vase I made with fresh flowers which sets in the center. I wanted my new holder to be black with a gold stripe.


I was very excited to find a picture in the clearance section of Marshall's and I only paid $4.00 for this. I knew I needed and wanted a special size so I was on the hunt. When I found this picture in the clearance section I was very excited. Thats where the process started so let me share.



As you can see this was a very cute wall picture but the best part was the size. It was the perfect size for my project.  

All the you will need for this project will be:
The tray
black paint
sponge paint brush
gold paint
painters tape



Have a clean workspace and enough area to lay out the materials you will need. 



I love the way this turned out. It has the chic custom look I wanted and I am so happy for it. 


The gold is really going to pop when the new area rug comes in. 





Take a look at this video below to the see step by step tutorial on how to put this together. 




Hope you enjoyed todays post! 


Erica

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...