5.15.2015

Target Threshold Plate Haul

Welcome to my Blog


Last night I purchased the cutest plates from Target and you will not believe the price! The first 4 are plastic plates but for summer you can easily get away with plastic! Be sure to take a look at my video below to find out all the ways you can entertain with these plates! This set is from the Threshold Line from Target and I am sure its for a limited time.







The plastic appetizer plates come in four different styles. I have always said the easiest way to decorate on a budget is to just add a top plate on our large white base plate set.

The set also has the two fish patterns below. I just love the idea of these plates for a Summer Seafood Party!




They also have the bowls which are perfect for sauces.


I already had the fish platters but you can find these at stores like Pier 1 and Pottery Barn during the Summer months.



The following two pictures below are from the Target site. Look how cute this set up is!



Take a look at my video here on how I will be setting up my table for my Summer Party!




Hope you enjoyed today’s post, 


Erica

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...