5.12.2015

Target Reversible Tote Review


Welcome to my Blog



I recently purchased this reversible tote from Target and promised a review. I am loving this tote for several reasons but most importantly how well it is made. I carry a lot of items in my tote during my work week and the straps are very well made. I also like to use it for the weekends when we go out and I need to carry my camera equipment to video and capture photos. 




The simple construction of the bag helps to keep it lightweight, since there aren’t a lot of built in bells and whistles.  There are no extra pockets and I happen to like that feature. I carry my own personal pouches for everything from a pen/pencil pouch to accessory case.




I am able to carry everything I need for my work day and then I change it out for my weekend bag. I could even use this as an over night bag when we travel. 


I didn't want to spend a lot of money for a carry all bag but I did want it to be well made. This tote was only $36.99 and I really do feel it is worth every penny! Take a look below at my video review of this tote. 

There are lots of colors to choose from. Here are a few of the colors but remember they are reservable so that gives you many more colors!







All image sources that are not originally my own photos are from the link provided here- Target.com


I hope you enjoyed this look at my new tote.  I’d love to know what some of your top picks to pack in your carry all/work bag are!

Hope you enjoyed today’s post, 


Erica


 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...