5.25.2015

Spending the Day with Dallas



Welcome to my Blog



This past Friday and Saturday I took a rode trip and went to visit my daughter at college. My first stop along the way was at Prestiers Pecan Shop. There is an artist that makes the collection below and each time I have the opportunity to visit this store on trips I like to pick up a new piece for my collection. All of her pieces have a faith based message which I love.  




Then Dallas and I stopped for lunch and had such a fun time. I wish I could spend every weekend having lunch with her!


She talked me into stopping at a local pet store and I feel in love with this little guy. I would have named him Frankie!


Then it was time for coffee at Starbucks. I am always up for coffee at Starbucks! 



We spent the afternoon shopping and wow did I want this necklace!




I love all the fun things we found and this sign was so cute. Something better than unicorns and sparkles!!!!



I love this set up on one of the display tables. It really reminded me of what I try to do with my blog and Youtube channel. 




Click below to see the video of our first day. We had so much fun and made the most of our two days together. Hope you enjoy!




Hope you enjoyed todays post! 


Erica

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...