5.19.2015

Shopping Haul With Great Deals


Welcome to my Blog

If your new to my Blog I would love to have you leave a comment. Its always fun to hear from those that enjoy seeing what you share! 


I did a little shopping this weekend and my first stop was at World Market. I needed cloth napkins to go with my new fish plates which I shared in a recent post which you can see by clicking here

This color set is perfect and best of all you get a set of 6 for only $9.99. The deal was even better because I used my email coupon and received an additional 10% off. 



Then I stopped by Pier 1 and found the deal of day! I purchased these cute bowls on the matching glass serving tray on clearance for $7.99. They were $24.99 but I bought them for $7.99!!!! That makes them even more adorable. 



Pier 1 also had these 4th of July balls which will look perfect on my dining room table while we entertain. They were $8.00 a piece and I have a great project in mind for them. I will be sure to share. 


Michaels has this set of 4 cardboard bowls for $1.99 each which match the large container I picked up from Hobby Lobby a few weeks ago. They will be perfect to hold hot dogs and chips as we sit around the pool on the 4th of July.



Then QVC offered this dish on clearance for $16.74 which you can see the link for here. As you know I love hosting a huge Cinco De Mayo party and this will be perfect for next here. You can see this years party by clicking this link.  



My final item is this flower arrangement from Pier 1. I made the final addition of the white flower with the pearl and rhinestones in the center this weekend. I have this arrangement in my office at work. When you work in an office 5 days a week for 10 hours a day you want to enjoy your workspace and I just love this! 



Click the video below to enjoy a better look at all the goodies! Hope you enjoy! 



Hope you enjoyed today’s post, 



Erica

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...