5.17.2015

Project Scarf Clean-Up


Welcome to my Blog




Summer is here and school will be out in less than two weeks. I want to take the next few weeks and get everything in my home in order so I can enjoy my Summer nights instead of spending them cleaning. One of my first projects is to clean out my closets and dressers. The first task is my scarf baskets and put everything in order so in the fall I can enjoy wearing them.





I think it is so much easier to go through your Fall and Winter items in the summer because you can really like at what you have not worn in some time. Take a look at the video below to see how I cleaned out my collection. 



Hope you enjoyed today’s post, 

Erica




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...