5.21.2015

Project Kitchen Drawer Clean-Out

Welcome to my Blog



As you have seen from a previous post I had a few weeks ago I am working on a deep Summer cleanup project. With school out and no more late nights of homework I want to really enjoy my Summer nights. I want to be able to go for long walks after work or to the gym without having to worry about lots of messy choirs. To help me with this I am working on a complete cleanup of everything in my home. 

Here is a look into my kitchen drawer cleanup! 



My most used drawer is next to my stove.....which by the way in two weeks I will have a new stove and I am so very excited! I have placed these storage bins in the drawer to help keep everything straight and organized. I picked them up from Target. 


I highly recommend that once a year you go through your kitchen towels and make sure you have fresh new towels ready to be used. 



We take our lunch to work almost everyday and I like bringing my own silverware so of course I have containers to help keep them straight. 





Take a look at the video below so get more great ideas for your kitchen! 




Hope you enjoyed!

Hope you enjoyed todays post! 


Erica

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...