5.23.2015

Project Closet Clean Out


Welcome to my Blog


My next home project that I hope can help you as we all get ready for Summer!



I just completed my Project Closet Clean-Out to finish taking all of my steps to get ready for Summer. I want to have everything in place so I can spend my Summer nights taking long nights, going to the gym, and enjoying time with my family. 



There are people that will tell you to take everything you own and put it in the center of the floor at once and just go through everything. This is not a plan that would work for me because I work better in a clean environment. 

I took on my project by starting in a very clean workspace. I broke everything into categories and this worked great for me. Take a look at the video link below and I hope you find this helpful with you clean out! 



Hope you enjoyed todays post! 


Erica

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...