5.13.2015

Dinner At Jia's in the Beau Rivage


Welcome to my Blog

We had dinner at Jia's which is located in the Beau Rivage this weekend and it was wonderful! The very first thing you see when you enter the hotel is this beautiful floral arrangement. Of course I had to take a picture in front of it.  







This is also a floral arrangement that we always take our photo in front of. I love this arrangement.



Each time we visit they always have this spot decorated as their sponsor is usually giving away a car. This was a great BMW but I had to take a picture of the red roses and red theme with the crystals as rain drops.





The restaurant was amazing and I highly recommend it. I loved the entrance with the red water fall doors.

















We had so much fun as our dinner was cooked in front of us on the Hibachi Grill. I would highly recommend this great restaurant and we can not wait to go again. Take a look at our video here to see the fun we had during our day!




Hope you enjoyed today’s post, 

Erica


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...