5.01.2015

Day 7 of Our Cruise on the Oasis of the Seas


Welcome to my Blog


Here we are on day 6 of our trip! Take a look at the video link below for more details. Just so much fun that pictures along can't capture the details!


I love that the characters were always walking around the ship which allowed for great photo opportunities. 


Our 6th day fell on Thursday. I made sure I took a photo of the elevator everyday to capture the days of the week. Not sure why that was so important to me but it was!


Take a look at the awesome cake the crew made on the last day of travel. I just have to tell you they were amazing. 


We went to see Cats again because it was just such a great show. I took a couple of pictures from the show. The costumes and stage were amazing. 










Dallas and I went shopping again in Kate Spade and I had fun looking for new sunglasses. 


Ok the pair below are a NO but fun! 


I love this pair below. Perfect fit and size. 


Tonight we ate dinner at Sabor Mexico and I would highly recommend it. We just loved it! They made dip at our table and it was wonderful.






After dinner Eddie went shopping with me at Michael Kors. I love the purse I found! 




We had such a great time! I hope you enjoyed a look into our day 7 of travels. I just have to say one more time that this cruise was worth every penny and we loved it! I can't wait to go again!


Hope you enjoyed today’s post, 


Erica

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...