5.28.2015

Custom DIY Office Desk Mat


Welcome to my Blog



Custom DIY Desk Pad


Today I want to show you how to make a Custom DIY Desk Pad. Its so easy and all you will need is:
Elmers Spray Glue
Scissors
Fabric
Clear desk pad





Spray your pad on one side with the glue and make sure to cover from side to side and corner to corner. Then lay the sticky side on the design side of the fabric. Cut the fabric to fit the mat and then lightly spray the piece again along the sides to help keep it from splitting pieces. Be sure to not spray the top of the mat. 


I love the look of my desk with this pop of color. 







My home office is also one of my guest bedrooms. I love the way this room has come together and its one of my favorite spots in my home to work on my blog and new projects!




I hope you enjoyed this project and to see it with step by step take a look at the tutorial video below. Hope you enjoy and make one for yourself!



Stay tuned for later this week as I share the mouse pad tutorial for you!



Hope you enjoyed todays post! 


Erica
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...