5.08.2015

Bathroom Organization



Welcome to my Blog





The bathroom storage cabinet can be one of those trouble spots where a good organization system can make a big difference.  Without an established order, this space can become a frustrating jumbled heap of products, making it difficult to know at any given time what you have on hand and what you might need to pick up at the store.  We do not have a linen closet upstairs in our home so this large cabinet needs to act as a go to all.  It took just twenty minutes for me to turn this space into an organized one and the key is using basket and bins. 



We’re fortunate to have such a large cabinet in our upstairs guest bathroom.  I started by clearing the cabinet of its contents and wiping all drawers and cabinet space down. I then made cut outs of the form slide grip to help keep bins from sliding. Here is a look inside each cabinet and drawer.


 This drawer is clear and ready for my guest to put their items in. I can also bring in a travel size hair dryer incase they forget theirs.


Fresh towels are always ready. 


Bath clothes and bath items are ready for use. 


I keep cleaning items under the sink ready to be used. 


My son has a basket just for his items. 





The bathroom is set up and ready for my guest to use which will help them feel at home.






We’re fortunate to have such a large cabinet in our upstairs guest bathroom.  I started by clearing the cabinet of its contents and wiping all drawers and cabinet space down. I then made cut outs of the form slide grip to help keep bins from sliding. 




I hope you can take ideas from this video to help you with your bathroom organization. Take a look at the video tour here!





Hope you enjoyed today’s post, 


Erica

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...