4.27.2015

Day 5 of Our Cruise on the Oasis of the Seas



Welcome to my Blog....



I think day 5 was my favorite day of our vacation! Thats a hard statement to make since the trip was just amazing! Take a look at the video below to see all the fun we had.


Day 5 was Wednesday for us and we spent the day in St. Maarteen. It was my favorite stop and I can not wait to go back!



From the minute we pulled in and I took a look from our balcony I just knew I loved it. The water was stunning and the clouds looked like someone painted them in the sky. 




We seemed to always start our meetings in the Champagne Bar and that would be our meeting point. We loved getting a coffee or hot tea on that floor and sit until we were ready to get off the ship. I loved the Champagne Bar because during the day it was empty. 


If you think the photos are full of beautiful colors, you should see it in person! Here are a few photos of us and the island. 
















There is a wifi business where you can purchase 30 minutes for $5.00 right off the ship. 


This was one of my favorite parts- we saw a cloud in the shape of a heart as we were leaving. 
















I would recommend getting back on the ship before everyone else returns if you do not have an excursion so you can enjoy the ship. Its the perfect time to tour the ship and take photos or sit in the pools. We did both!
















Here we are in the Champagne Bar again before dinner! The kids had the unlimited drink package which I would recommend. They had so much fun getting drinks!







We had dinner at Izumi and loved it! Make sure you make your reservations well ahead of time! 

















Then we were on our way for a show that night. Make sure you stop by the carousel for a ride! You are never to old to ride.



After that nights show we stopped in for a late night 3D movie which was so much fun. Make sure you take lots of pictures so you can remember all the fun you had!!!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Like

https://www.amazon.com/shop/mrserica
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...