Tuesday Morning Haul


I have to admit but this week was my first time shopping at the store Tuesday Morning. It is now one of my favorites! Take a look at this video clip to see what I purchased and I will give more details below.





I just love the items I found and if I had more time I could have picked up even more goodies!


The picture frames were 2.99 for the small one and 4.99 for the larger one. I added the black and white stripe which was designed with an online program. The little bucket is from the $1.00 section at Target and it looks so much like my Kate Spade cup, love it!


These are the books which are really boxes that I picked up. They ranged from 3.99 to 6.99 each and I think they are perfect!


This is the perfect travel pillow! It was only 4.99.


This was the best deal of all!!!! These are such high quality bags and range from 1.99 to 2.99. I love the larger one to carry my Mac charger for travels. I plan to monogram an E in hot pink in the center of each. 



Here is the finished book case with the books!


If you love Kate Spade and have this cup you must get the bucket from Target!!!!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...