3.30.2015

Saturday Vlog and Haul


We had a fun packed day Saturday and here is a little peak into our day!






I found this cute candle from Target and they are actually on sale now. I will say that it does not fill your house with the scent but for sitting on my home office desk its pretty and smells great. The bowl is also something you can use after the candle is finished.



Then we stopped by Michaels and I just love the macaroon stationary they have right now. Take a look!





As you can see everything is so cute and its all in their $1.50 section so its perfect to pick up!

Here are just a couple of pictures of us during the day.




We had a great day! I hope you enjoyed the video and a few of the pictures from our day! Have a great week!


 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...