3.03.2015

Marshall's Find to Finish Book Case!



I have been working on my bookcase makeover for a few weeks now and I am happy to say I just put the final touch on it today!!! Take a look here as we took all the steps.......



I was very excited to find this flower arrangement on clearance for $16.00 and it was the perfect square item for the corner of the cabinet.




I love how I added a little green to hide the plug. I purchased these from Pier 1 a few years ago and was able to reuse them for this project. 


Above you can see the white plug. I could have painted it but I really did not want to have to match it to the wood grain. Take a look below how it turned out. 



I love how it turned out~

I received this Kate Spade cup for Christmas and since then I love everything black and white!!! Well this week I was in Target and found this cute bucket that matched my cup! Its in the $1.00 section and I had to share!



Even the inside matches that the top of the Kate Spade cup! 


Thanks so for checking out this weeks blog post! Hope you will subscribe to my Youtube channel so you will not miss out on anything!!!


Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...