3.17.2015

Easter Dining Room Brunch Tour



I love this time of year! Spring is in the air, the flowers are in bloom, and fresh colors are everywhere.  We went from temperatures in the 50's to 80's over night so I quickly decorated my dining room table since Easter is right around the corner.

Here is a quick video walk through of my Easter set up.





This is one of our favorite dishes I make for Easter morning brunch. I will actually have a "how to" post on it this week!


I love my bee set of juice pitchers. I picked these up at World Market about a year ago but keep an eye out because they always have cute items. 



These are chocolate peeps that I will also be sharing in the near future! 


Have a dinner menu board is always a great idea and fun to see.





The square plates are from Target several years ago but I know they keep these in stock. The lettuce bowls were from World Market a few years ago. I love the look of the. 


Wishing you and your family a Happy Easter! I am looking forward to sharing many ideas with you!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...