2.21.2015

Target $1.00 Haul for Spring and Easter



Now is the perfect time to rush out to Target and see what your $1.00 Bins have in stock. Here is a look at some of the great items I found.

I would start by taking a look at my complete haul here:




All of Target's Valentines items are 75%-90% off so I picked up this candy for $1.00. I plan to take the candy and put in our Media Room to have on hand for movie nights. 



These are chalk sticks which I plan to use on my buffet for Easter Brunch. They are so cute and only $1.00!



I love this gold striped clip board that I picked up for $1.00. It reminds me of Kate Spade. 


The pens and pencils are perfect for Spring. These would also be cute in Easter baskets. 




I love the look of colored straws in the mason jars for juice. I could not pick up just one pack so I purchase all four. Why not since they are only $1.00 each!




Hobby Lobby has their items 66% so I picked these up for $1.25. They will be perfect for next year. 



These paper clips are perfect for my home office desk. I love how they are in a tiny container and already labeled.


This is the perfect medicine box for traveling or to keep in your purse. This was also in the $1.00 station .



I love how the new items add to my gold look for my home office desk. You can easily create this look on a budget.



Have a great weekend!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...