1.07.2015

Pecan Pie Muffins Recipe



Pecan Muffin Recipe


These are a huge hit! My family really enjoyed these and they will stay on my "keep list." When I test recipes I always ask if they like them and they can answer in the following way:
1. One they like it really don't want it again or 2. Its a keeper and they cant wait to have it again. This was a #3. So good we are ready for another batch now!


These were so easy to make. Here is what you need.


Ingredients:
1 cup packed light brown sugar
1/2 cup chopped pecans
1/2 cup all purpose flour
2 eggs
2/3 cups melted butter


Directions:


 Preheat oven to 350 degrees

Heavily spray your muffin pan with non-stick spray. I really went over board with spraying my pan just to be save.
I start by adding the brown sugar in my mixer and then add the chopped pecans. While still mixing I add the butter. Then I add the flour and then the 2 eggs.

I have included a step by step video on how to make these. Just click below.


 Bake for 20 minutes. Makes about 6 larger muffins or 8 smaller muffins. I would watch them and not over bake them.


They are so yummy and I highly recommend them.
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...