Guest Bathroom Makeover and Shower Curtian DIY

This past weekend I took on giving my guest bathroom a makeover! I started by painting a little white bench black and I am so pleased with how it turned out. I have seen so many people painting furniture and it really looks great.

I also wanted to give my shower curtain a warm touch.

Start here with this step by step video of the makeover. You have to see the video for the best view!



 This is what I started with as far as the bench.

During the process...




As for the guest bathroom here is my before.....you will notice its a little busy!









Here is the after. I had new granite counter tops put in along with paint. New shower curtain and fixtures! Along with my new black bench which has a new fresh look.





I hope you enjoyed my step by step video! See you next time!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...