1.24.2015

Gifts on a Budget for Friends and Family Just to Say Thank You



This year I have a challenge for myself that I am also giving you. Challenge yourself to pick up small gifts during the year and have ready to give friends and family to say "thank you" for the little things they do.

Here are some ideas that you can pick up now from Michael's that are perfect for any budget! Take a look at this video for ideas.


I know these are perfect and I had to pick up sets for myself also! Here are pictures to help you get an idea of what you pick up. The prices range from $1.50 each to $5.00. See ......perfect for any budget.

Pick up items that can easily be put into sets like I did below.






The 2nd step is all about the presentation. You can wrap a gift on a budget by using coupons and after a holiday sale. Hobby Lobby is my favorite place to pick up my items.  



Be inspired and today find special gifts that you can give your special friends!


Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...