1.23.2015

DIY Gold Animal Jewelry Holder


I love when a DIY project turns out great, and this is one of my favorites. Its simple and its something I would be proud to give as a gift. I use this every day to put my jewelry in and it just puts a smile on my face every time I see it. 

I know you will want to make for yourself and make one as a gift. It is so simple, and you can make it in a matter of minutes. Click the video below to see how to make.



You can purchase any type of a tray but I found mine at Hobby Lobby and it was 7.99 and I used the 40% online coupon. The little animal came from Michaels which I also used a coupon for. You will also need a can of spray paint and I would recommend going with gold because it gives the animal such a rich look. 


This is a perfect touch of color on a desk or dresser and for a total of $6.00 to make it's awesome. You might be like me and when I start typing on my computer I like to take my bracelets and rings off. This will help you keep them in one place next to your computer instead of just sitting on your desktop. 



This one is actually a great size and holds rings and bracelets. I love seeing it sitting on my desk and I have one in my dressing area. The little giraffe is so sweet. 


So do you think you will be making one? I hope you enjoy and be sure to subscribe to my Youtube channel so you never miss out on ideas like this one! 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...