DIY Dog Treat Container



Make your custom dog treat jar now with this easy tutorial! 



We love to give or two dogs treats in the morning as we are leaving to start our day. I really wanted a jar that fit the look of my laundry room but everything I found had blue dog and cat pictures on it. Cute but not the look I wanted so I made the jar that I had in mind. It is really simple project you can put together to hold your dog's treats and still have them fit the style of you home.


I have also include a video guide to help you step by step on how to put your jar together! Just click the video link below.



I picked up all of my items for this project from Hobby Lobby.  Watch for sales and always pull up your 40% online coupon. I must say I love Hobby Lobby and always find something new. I don't know why I didn't go in the past but now I am just full of ideas and new projects that I want to take on.

I hope you enjoy the look of this project and make one for yourself!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...