12.06.2014

Guest Bedroom Christmas Tree Tour




I love adding to my Christmas collection every year. Last year one of my goals was to build my collection of silver, blue, and teal ornaments for my guest bedroom. I must say I am so happy with the my tree. When my guest stay in this bedroom I know they will feel right at home. I just love the look.

Here are a couple of pictures of my tree that is in my guest bedroom but I know you will also enjoy the video tour which I have also included below. Enjoy!





Just click the link below and take a tour of my guest bedroom and watch as the tree is put up!



So what do you think? I would love your feedback. I hope you and your family have a Very Merry Christmas!!!
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...