11.20.2014

Ann Taylor Special Finds This Week




Its almost the weekend..............so here are some shopping ideas!!!!!
I have had my eye on a look I found on Pinterest recently and of course Ann Taylor Loft had it in their stores. Here was my inspiration.




 Ann Taylor Loft has a great poncho sweater in stores right now that thought was so cute and perfect to pair with boots for a Saturday afternoon football game. I could not find it online but check your stores.



I love finding ideas on Pinterest and then finding the sweater in person. Here was my
inspiration.




This is such a cute Scotty Dog sweater from The Loft. With the sale they were only $20.00 which is awesome.



I loved pairing it with  a black collar shirt and black skirt. Both from Ann Taylor.


Nothing like matching rhinestone collars!

Don't you just love these cute sweaters!!!
  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...