Halloween Cupcake Ideas


William Sonoma has several cupcake kits and I picked up a few to make some fun treats this weekend. I love this time of year and getting in my kitchen to bake is one of my favorite ways to spend a Saturday.

I started with this idea from Pinterest.................



Its always fun to see the idea and then to see how yours will turn out. Its not as good but I am pleased!



I picked up all of these items from Target. I love that you can get black icing in the bag.


William Sonoma had several cupcake sets to pick from.



This is one that lets you stencil the powdered sugar on the cupcake. I only had white icing so I only gave this a test run.




Then it was time to start decorating.





 

 Happy Halloween!!!!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...