Fall Days Full of Play and Ann Taylor


I love this time of year and we also love having fun! Today I am mixing in some fun with the challenge I took on of 31 days of Fall Fashion to help inspire others. You are either looking to shop your current closet and come up with ideas or your looking for the great sales that are out there now and hopefully these post help.

We had fun after church since the weather was perfect.


Have fun everyday!



Serious...................



Silly...........................



I had the opportunity to wear my new scarf and its a must have that you can find at Target. From what I hear it is sold out online but I would keep stopping by your local Target and keep an eye out.


I usually always wear a stud earing and a statement necklace but today I went with a statement earing. I picked these up from Baublebar.


Jeans- Ann Taylor
Shirt- Gap
Vest- Old Navy
Shoes- Ann Taylor
Scarf- Target
Watch- Michael Kors
Bracelets- Ann Taylor





I love the look of just wearing the vest both zipped and unzipped.



These shoes are great. I picked them up at Ann Taylor and was able to get an additional 60% off. I believe they were $80.00 and I purchased them for $30.00 with my coupons I was able to put on top of the 60% off.


Wonderful weekend because I cleaned my porch and had a great cup of coffee on Sunday morning before leaving for church.


Fall is in the air!


Saturday I wore my recent purchase from Ann Taylor. They have the best pants for work along with several new cardigans.



I love the look of navy and red during the fall. Adds a great splash of color. Hope you are having an awesome start to your Fall!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...