A Couple of Special Finds During the Week



Hello October! The year is just flying by so quickly. I wanted to share a couple of special finds that I picked up this week.



This is a little black dress I picked up from Ann Taylor. Its the perfect time to look for Summer clearance at Ann Taylor. You can not see if from the photo but it has a black eyelet skirt. Remember in the South you can get away with a dress like this in late September and early October because it is still so warm.


I love this necklace I found from the site The Beaded Soul. I think I paid $12.99 for it and its perfect that little black dress.


They also advertise on Zulily and you can purchase them for such a great price.


I also picked up this necklace from Bauble Bar. Its the two piece bar necklace which is very delicate and pretty. I picked it up on their Friday special for $10.00. It is the perfect laying piece.


Ann Taylor Factory Outlet also has these perfect shirts. They are long sleeve but allow you to fold and button to make a 3/4 sleeve. They are light weight and I have one in black, white, and gray which is above. Now here is the best part..............the price.............only $9.99 each.


I was so excited to see that Tory Burch launched her new watch line this week! Very excited to see what new designs she brings.

Did you find any new deals this week?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...