9.15.2014

Favortie Item of the Week- Guerlain Meteorites

As you saw in a previous post we recently took a weekend trip to Atlanta which was filled with lots of shopping and food. I stopped by Nordstrom since we do not have this store in my hometown. I had one big item on my list and it was the Meteorites Perles from Guerlain.


To start the packaging is beautiful and looks so nice sitting on my makeup dresser. I love a product that I can reuse once the product is finished and this is something I will keep.

Next the scent!
Pleasure for the eyes and senses… Météorites Perles powder is amazing with its delicate and inimitable violet scent. An addictive fragrance which I love and really look forward to using everyday!





So what are the pearls? They are an illuminating powder made up of light-diffusing pearls that minimize flaws and add brightness to the skin. I love the fresh youthful look this product gives.




This product is a little expense at $60.00 but I really feel it will last for sometime. Also I am finding that as I get older I would rather spend a little more on one high end product instead of purchasing several items at the drugstore trying to accomplish the look. This will be a product I will always repurchase because I love the scent, I love the look, and I love the packaging! Its a must have!
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...