6.01.2014

Three Ways to Wear Ann Taylor Black Skirt




The perfect black skirt.......................


I recently found this black skirt from Ann Taylor and I have to say it is one of my new favorite pieces. I have found three different ways to wear it and I love all three outfits. Take a look at what you can do with this skirt.


First we had a formal event to attend Friday night and it was perfect paired with a black lace cami and white jacket. Both of those pieces were also from Ann Taylor. I paired it with a pair of Tory Burch Black Wedges to give some height because it is a long skirt.




Above is all the pieces and just click source to go to the link.



Off to a date night out. It went perfect with a white colored shirt that ties in the front. The shirt is also from Ann Taylor and was an amazing $9.99 find! The necklace is a layered bib collar that has silver, white, and back beads.


Now here is my favorite! We love to take weekend trips and really love a cruise! What looks to be a black dress is actually my skirt. I paired with a black belt to give me a waist line and my black Tory Burch flats. See how you can pack this one skirt and have three different outfits for vacation. I love it! Way to go Ann Taylor but you could really use a black maxi skirt from anywhere. I have seen great skirts even at Target.

If you enjoy my blog please feel free to subscribe which is located on the right side of my blog!



Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...