Ulta Haul and Skirt You Must Purchase


When I saw this in the ad I knew I had to have it for travel purposes. We love to take vacations and most of all we love to go on a cruise. We actually have one planned in the very near future and I wanted to take this along. Its folds up for travel and my plan it to unpack it along with my hair sprays and hair care items and keep everything nice and neat in the room. With a cruise cabin there is not a ton of counter top space so to have something like this is perfect. I am ready to set sail today!


The way to purchase this was spend $35 in hair care products and then you received this great tote along with samples for $5.99. I had an even better deal with my 20% off coupon and I had $14.00 in credit points which was new to me.

Here is a look at what I picked up.............................................


This will be the first time I try this hairspray line. Its Sebastian Shaper Plus and the Shaper Force Hairspray. Then I picked up a new formula from the Sexyhair line.

This was the awesome sample packet.

These are conditioning capsules for your hair. Love trying new goodies.


Im excited to try this deep treatment for the first time. Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Deep Treatment. I love putting a hair mask on at least once a week.

These are full size large hairspray bottles so there is plenty of room inside for everything.

How awesome is this caddy! Its going to be perfect for travel.


With the holiday sales that will be coming up this weekend I had to share this skirt with you from the Ann Taylor Outlet. It is so comfortable and light for the summer. I love pairing it with a white shirt and statement necklace. There is a little fashion diva inside of me and I have fallen back in love with dresses and skirts. You have to pick this skirt up if you see it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...