4.07.2014

Perricone MD Products Review



I have heard amazing things about Perricone MD and knew this would be a great way to find out if they were in fact true! I just hit a new age category and am looking for the perfect night and day cream.  I have been using it daily and am so glad that I picked the auto delivery. In 6 months I get 5 new products to try. Great kit QVC!


 This is a morning and evening regimen that provides amazing benefits for the face, eye, neck, and décolleté areas. The kit states it has four keynote sciences to address a multitude of skin-aging issues.

This kit includes:

  • 0.5-fl oz Neuropeptide Facial Cream
  • 0.5-fl oz Vitamin C Ester Serum
  • 1-fl oz Neuropeptide Necolletage
  • 1-fl oz Photo Plasma
  • 0.25-fl oz Blue Plasma Orbital


  • Neuropeptide Necolletage
    Neuropeptide Necolletage. They want you to apply in circular motions in the morning and evening to your neck. I am enjoying the results this is giving me and would purchase again.

    Photo Plasma
    Photo Plasma and they give directions to apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Its great having this on hand with summer right around the corner. With sunscreen and anti aging benefits this will be perfect.

    Neuropeptide Facial Cream
    Neuropeptide Facial Cream with directions to apply all over the face in the morning and evening. At first I was not sure about this one because it does have a strong odor but it only last about 30 seconds and then I do not smell it any more. It is also called liquid gold and I see why. You will see results on the fist use. My face looks and feels amazing with this product! This will stay in my must have products list.

    Vitamin C Ester Serum
    Apply two to four drops of Vitamin C Ester Serum in the morning. This is nice and light and I use right after my shower in the morning once my face is dry. I put this on about 20-30 minutes before I start putting my morning lotion and makeup on.


    Blue Plasma Orbital
    Smooth Blue Plasma Orbital around the eye contour in the evening. I put this on each night and I am very pleased with the results. No odor and goes on very smooth.

    I am really excited because I purchased the auto delivery and in 5 months they are sending all new items in the next shipment from the line for me to try. I cant wait because I am really enjoying this product line.

    Have you tried this product line?



    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
     
    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...