2.13.2014

Weekend Recap


Its always fun when Dallas comes home from college and we had a great time this weekend. To start our Saturday we went to watch Trey in his basketball game. We are in the play offs so every game keeps you on the edge of your seat.


 
The best cheerleaders a boy could ask for. Then we were off to lunch after an awesome game.

 
 
Its always fun to get in a little shopping after lunch.
 
 
 
 
Don't be afraid to shop in your high-end boutiques, when they have sales they have great sales! I picked up this great sweater vest which I love.
 
 
I also went to Ulta and picked up my new favorite foundation that is a must try!
 
 
This foundation is so smooth and light weight.I love it.


 
Im not sure why but they gave me the Urban Decay Eyeliner free and its very nice and smooth.
 
Ok, here is the best deal of the day. I had a JC Penny mail coupon come in for $10 of any purchase and I don't shop there often so I wasn't sure what I would find. I made the best purchase with a workout shirt and workout jacket. The jacket alone was $40 but I was able to get it for $10 because of the sale and coupon!
 
 
I love the thumb cut outs to help keep my hands warm.

 
The shirt and the jacket are very soft and flexible. I also love to run and workout in gray and black. Sometimes I will add a little color but not often. The colors of these two were perfect.

 
Very comfortable and I love it.
 
 
My fitbit is working great and I love it. It keeps me so motivated and pushing hard to make my 10,000 steps a day.

 
Just a few more days and this will be my number!!! I cant wait to see what this weekend has in place!!!
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...