2.05.2014

Restorative Night Moisture Night Cream Review



With my 40th Birthday this month I have tried some new night creams and wanted to share my thoughts on those that I liked and really do feel I see results from. All of the information below is from the Sephora website and are claims they share. I was very pleased with this moisturizer. It did not have a scent which is important to me since this is being placed on the face at night. This product is something I would purchase again. I am giving each product a 4 week test to see what type of results I have. The cost is $48.00 for a 1 oz jar. I have several products I am giving a try this year to find the one I like the best so we will see which one comes out as my 2014 pick.

Also since I am back to running and training my face is going through some harsh weather conditions from outside cold to inside heat on the treadmill. At night I am trying to really take care of it. This did a wonderful job of keeping it moisturized.



What it is: An advanced hydrating cream that delivers high levels of moisture overnight.

What it is formulated to do:
This nighttime essential diminishes the appearance of uneven skin tone, dullness, and fine lines while fortifying the complexion against future damage.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Phthalates
- GMOs
- Triclosan

What else you need to know:
This product is preservative-free.

Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...