2.14.2014

Origins Haul and Product Review


I had a sweet friend recommend this since she knows I am looking for a new night cream. I am very excited to try this line because I have heard great comments. I have done a lot of research and everyone seems to really enjoy this line.


When I went on their website this weekend they had a special when you spent a certain amount you received three products from the Dr. Weil line. It was perfect since I already had items in mind to purchase.
Above are all the free samples I received with my shipment. I was so excited to try all of them.
GinZing- Their site states:

Late night? Long flight? Look tired all the time? Prepare to become one of the perky people! Nature's clinically-proven morning-after eye cream instantly reduces dark circles. Unsightly bags and puffiness virtually disappear. And Origins proprietary complex of Caffeine from Coffee bean, Panax Ginseng, Magnolia Extract and natural optic brighteners rapidly wakes up, refreshes and restores radiance to tired eyes.

I am still reviewing this product so I am not sure my thoughts on it.

Dr. Weil Mega Bright Moisturizer. Their site states- Skin illuminating moisturizer

This satisfying daily hydrator with Dr. Weil's natural light-infusing complex helps restore moisture balance while making skin appear lit from within. Dryness and dullness visibly disappear. Skin looks smoother, softer, more luminous.

Dr. Weil Mushroom- Their site states:
Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Soothing Face Lotion -This lightweight hydrating lotion instantly calms skin. Visibly reduces redness and sensitivity. Narcissus Lily Bulbs optimizes skin's defenses to help prevent future damage. Great for sensitive and reactive skin.
This lotion had a wood deep scent but goes away within 15 minutes and was no problem. I am really enjoying the results.



This was one of the reasons I wanted to place an order. This is the Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash. I love this product. There site states:

When it comes to faces with dry and oily places, it takes a clever cleanser to balance the two. This gentle, frothy face wash carefully does both jobs without canceling each other out. Broad Leaf Kelp Extract discourages excess oil production, while Wheat Protein balances and protects dry prone zones. And Tourmaline actually makes water wetter to more easily disperse dirt and sebum down the drain. There's also aromatic Bergamot, Spearmint and Lavender to add pleasure to the process. Skin feels comfortably refreshed after cleansing, never tight, pulled or parched.

I love this product and it will stay on must have list!

Also on my list was the Night A Mint Face Cream. Here is what their site states:

Put dullness to rest. Wake up radiant & refreshed. Now nature's famed night cream is newly fortified with a system of time-released resurfaces plus Vitamins C, E & H, minerals & moisture-rich replenishes. While relaxing aromas lull you to sleep, skin sloughs away dry, dead layers. Deletes dullness. 98% of those who tested it agreed - skin was renewed and refreshed in the AM. Helps the slumber deprived wake up on the bright side of the bed. So why face dull skin. Sleep it off tonight.

I love the scent because it is so light and fresh. Again another product that will stay on my must have list.

So far I am very pleased with this line and can not wait to add to my collection! What products from this line have you tried and liked?

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...