1.26.2014

Weekend Shopping Trip Haul Recap


We decided to get away for the weekend and visit the campus for one of Trey's favorite sports team and we added a shopping trip in so we were all happy!! We had such a good time and here are some pictures from our day.




I love this picture and plan to have it framed for my desk at work.


Trey was very excited to purchase a campus sweatshirt.


Ipad, new sweatshirt, and comfy chair next to the heater makes for a perfect resting spot while you wait for your 2nd cup of hot chocolate. Perfect afternoon!!

Then we were off to lunch in the hotel before heading out on the road and shopping!

As we were leaving we saw a site that you do not normally see in a hotel but look how beautiful and well behaved they were. I tried hard to sneak this picture.


Then it was time to check out.

The sweetest husband ever!


Our first stop was Ann Taylor and I found this shirt. I just knew I had to have it because every girl needs a crown, right! This is the perfect lazy Saturday around the house with black sweatpants or I am looking forward to pairing it up with jeans, boots, and a black cardigan.

I found a new store that is staying on my list. It was amazing, its Versona. Here is a peak at some of the jewelry items that were so pretty.







I picked this necklace up along with the green cardigan that has blue sailboats on it. So pretty.

I love the chunky pearls with gold chain.


They had this blue striped sweater which paired with the stone necklace perfectly. Its very soft and I love the scarf that goes with it. The scarf buttons in the back of the collar which helps it not to move and slide.



I also picked up this blouse which is perfect for spring/summer but with a cardigan it will also work for winter weather. Again I just love this store.




I love this gray cardigan so much that I went back and picked it up in brown also. Its so soft and light weight. You can wear it in so many different ways. I actually wore it to an event this past week and it worked perfect over my dress with boots.




Then we were off to Ulta because I am looking for a new primer. I was worried about trying something new and then I found this kit. Its from Laura Geller and its the Sparkling Rose 5 piece collection. I must say I love it. The lip color is perfect for everyone and the blush is great. The primer is very nice and will be one that I pick up the full size of. Side note, since purchasing this I went back and picked up the green color correcting primer which I also love.


This Big Sexy Hair Root Boost is amazing. I love how it gives you volume but doesn't add any type of crunch to your hair. You still end up with soft  hair unlike some root boost products that add a crunch. The hair spray is one of my favorites.


Just a great weekend!



 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...